HW: Re: Roswell Festival Update

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jul 17 02:23:36 EDT 1996

Hey... I think we ought to be able to do something about this as
individuals on the list, guys! (guys in the gender-neutral sense)

If someone would post that address and phone number for the people
setting this Roswell thing up, I'm sure some of us (I, certainly) could
get in touch with them as Americans who 1) know what the heck this
Roswell thing is about, and 2) know of a few bands (wink, nudge) who
would be *perfect* to headline the gig!

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers

P.S.:  Did *anyone* happen to catch (preferably tape!) tonight's (Tuesday
July 16) Nightline on the U.S. obsession with U.F.O.s, aliens, etc.?  I
was at a concert and forgot to set the timer.

P.P.S.:  FWIW, it was a Tellus concert.  Tellus are three of my friends
who recently came out with their first CD, and it's really good, if you
like their kind of stuff (reminiscent of Galactic Cowboys, Rush, King's
X, etc.).  Their webpage is http://www.onramp.net/tellus