Old BOC-L jokes

Wed Jul 17 08:43:10 EDT 1996

Steve writes:

> But, oh hell, I can't get THAT cynical about it - I feel unbelievably
> fortunate in some ways.  I never in my *wildest* dreams imagined that
> practically every Hawkwind album worth noting would someday be
> available on CD, and that the first several would be brilliantly
> remastered.  Never.  It's like, that's the kind of thing that we used
> to make jokes about when BOC-L first started.  We all laughed about
> it.  Who thought it would happen?

So when do our wildest dreams about BOC get fulfilled around here?  ;-)

Well, I still have hope that the "new album" joke is actually going to
turn into a reality.  Spoke with Bolle recently and he's still pretty
positive about it (more details to follow in the next issue of Morning
Final, due to come out probably in September).

John