Buffett slanderers...

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed Jul 17 14:03:39 EDT 1996

> I read somewhere that JB has sold many millions of albums and
> is in the top of the list as far as sales go.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least...

> I have greatest hits i believe.   Not a bad song in the lot.  JB just
> proves that writing n singing what people in the main want to
> hear isn't rocket science as some would make it.
>
> RR

Hey, he must have the formula down.  If he got a penny for every time
I heard a bar band [including a couple of mine!] played one of his
tunes, he'd indeed be one wealthy cuss.  If it ain't broke, don't
break it!
theo