Buffett slanderers...

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Jul 17 14:18:20 EDT 1996

RR said..

> I read somewhere that JB has sold many millions of albums and
> is in the top of the list as far as sales go.

Well then, sign him up for the Roswell gig...he's obviously the kind of
'superstar' artist the promoters are looking for.  And after all, you could
consider it ultimate beach party, what with all that sand and everything.

Remind me not to rag on any more lame artists here on boc-l, since it seems
there's at least one fan of just about *anything* here.

Keith H. (FAA)

I *do* love margaritas though, only without the salt around the rim.  I get
enough of that just swimming in the ocean.