Roswell Festival Update

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jul 18 13:40:03 EDT 1996

> Come to think of it, that Hawkwind / Monster Magnet tour we were
> discussing a while back would probably do them more good in the
> U.S. than a pop festival.  MM is pretty big stuff these days.  I bet a
> lot of their fans don't know Hawkwind, but would like the Hawks a lot,
> if they ever heard them.

        Agreed, but to really hook the MM fans Dave is going to need
to set his guitar tone for that heavy-as-a-singularity sound of Doremi!
;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            *  "Ar det inte ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *   fritt land?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.            *   -- Pippi Langstrump