BOC: palm slashing

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Fri Jul 19 18:05:25 EDT 1996

> ROBO writes:
> > what exactly is a "recreational drug user"?  hell, when I smoked pot and did
>
> OK, screw the "recreational" part: legalize all drugs and give everyone enough
> rope to hang themselves with.  I favor a less paternalistic government than
> you apparently do.

Agreed. What ever happened to taking responsibility for one's actions?
Now Big Daddy (aka Uncle Sam) has to make sure everything is nice and
safe for all the children (aka us).

> Elsewhere he writes:
> > Eric Bloom's comments in Live 76 are dated...different time, different
> > society...
>
> Are your opinions so weak that they depend on which time or society you find
> yourself in?  The issues are still the same.

Maybe it all boils down to one issue; do the rules of your society make
sense?

Guido

obCDplayer--The Snake Music by Mark Nauseef and Miroslav Tadic

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse