OFF: UK Help Needed!

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Mon Jul 22 06:45:10 EDT 1996

Reply to DFrost8547 about OFF: UK Help Needed!
>RAW magazine has apparently moved from its Carnaby St address in London since
>it favorably reviewed "Eponymous"--would someone in the UK please be so kind
>as to forward me the new address? THANK YOU! DF

Can't give you the address but something you may not know. RAW has changed
their editorial policy and is now a indie type magazine covering very little
heavy music. I used to buy it every issue but don't even give it a second look
anymore. this happened almost overnight about 6 months ago. One month it was
situation normal, the next it didn't feature one band I was interested in
and continued like that. In fact, I can't remember when I saw the last issue.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk