OFF: UK Help Needed!

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Mon Jul 22 13:19:27 EDT 1996

>RAW magazine has apparently moved from its Carnaby St address in London since
>it favorably reviewed "Eponymous"--would someone in the UK please be so kind
>as to forward me the new address?
>THANK YOU!
>DF

RAW - the offshoot of Kerrang! magazine aimed at younger / less knowlegable readers (their words, not mine - I went for an interview there once) - has moved (I'm not sure that it's still published by EMAP) and has changed completely into a Pulp/Blur/Oasis kind of mag.  Basically, it's still crap, but now is unlikely to cover anything of great interest to anyone on BOC-L.

Cheers,

Rich.

** varch **