HW: Hawkwind

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Tue Jul 23 09:38:35 EDT 1996

Chris Bates writes:

> Doug (no relation) Bates forwarded from Robert Godwin:
>
> > and both will be released simultaneously in the UK and the USA. (Active are
> > doing them in the UK. Release date is set for late August.)
>
> And who, pary, is going to explain this one to my bank manager?

Don't try to explain to it to him, he'll only become agitated.  Do
what I did - drop him a note assuring him that all is well, and that
the very *small* and eminently *managable* balance of debt (disregard
his silly hyperbole in refering to it as "enormous" and "bankrupting")
which is disturbing his digestion will be remedied *post haste*.
Assuming that you get your job back, of course.  And that no new
Hawkwind albums come out.  Ignore his pleading/threatening letters;
they're very undignified from a man of his position.  If he calls,
pretend to be a worker in a Chinese laundromat.

Hope this helps.

Steve
swann at panix.com