HW: Hawkwind

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jul 23 11:27:26 EDT 1996

>Stephen Swann writes:
>
>> Chris Bates writes:
>> >
>> > Doug (no relation) Bates forwarded from Robert Godwin:

(Active are

>> > And who, pary, is going to explain this one to my bank manager?

>Finally, regarding your request for ten thousand Dollars as a Business
>Start Loan for your "Entertainment Promotion" business, I'm afraid that

Mr. Bank Manager:

While stopping by the bank, Mr. Swann corrected an error on your computer
system by turning off the caps lock key.  By consulting the attatched invoice,
you will see that this more than makes up for the difference in amounts you
suggest.  BTW save the invoice, it's good for a 10% discount at the
laundromat.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm