HW: German Open Air gig

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Tue Jul 23 10:48:25 EDT 1996

Ho there

>I'd love to hear a full review of the Burg Herzburg festival...were there
>really 30,000 folks there (and 10,000 at the HW performance)??  That'd be cool
>to see.  What sort of performance did Ax Genrich, Guru Guru, and Chris Karrer
>(did he really show?) put on??  Bernhard??

I saw only one day of this festival (ANEKDOTEN, GURU GURU and of course
HAWKWIND)

Anekdoten isn't my favorite band. Guru Guru were a bit dissapointing.Only 5
or 6 songs were very good.

HAWKWIND were (of course) phantastic, played for 110 minutes with no
problems and in a good mood

It is rather difficult to say how many people were there. I only know that
30000 tickets were sold

cu
Bernhard