Information on a live recording wanted

Martin Penneck PN013 at LAMP.AC.UK
Mon Jul 29 14:39:38 EDT 1996

Hi All,
I'd like to know whether anyone out there has got a copy of Rock and Roll
Reapers: Live Long Beach (or it could have been Pasadena, I can't remember!)
1983 CD that I could get a copy of. I first heard of this via the sleeve
notes of a Pogues albumn on Moghul Mightmare Records and the list number of
the CD was METAL 106CD. I've tried without success to get this via my normal
outlets so I would like to know if anyone has heard this CD and if so what it
was like, and thirdly whether I can get a copy of it or not!
Cheers
Martin
PN013 at Lamp.ac.uk
(no cool BOC lyrics to finish as yet!)