Web Page

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Jul 29 20:55:00 EDT 1996

       There is a new web page that has some psychedelic music info and
       links.

       www.lsd25.com

       Chris Bruce of the Kadu Flyer informed me about it. The postcard about
       the new kadu Flyer will be printed shortly (he told me this 6 weeks
       ago and again tonight), but I will keep you informed.

       Scott

       ObCs- KISS- Hotter than Hell

       P.S. Paul Ward, Chris said that he has 100's of photos scanned from
       the US tours 1989-1991 that you can put on your phot gallery, jsut let
       me know what format you need them in and we can arrange something.