Moorcock inspired music

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Mon Jul 29 19:39:31 EDT 1996

dave cohen wrote:

> a new (sort of...i haven't seen it mentioned before)
>         piece of MM inspired music--
>
>         song:the birthplace of matter
>         from the cd: the john carter songbook
>         by: sten hanson
>         cd info: phono suecia ps cd 30, 1986
>
>         recorded feb/mar 1975
>
>         and is basically 8-9 minutes of electronic noodling
>         (not really my cup o tea i'm afraid)
>
>         the rest of the cd is similar material inspired
>         by the john carter Mars stories
>
>         --dave

sorry if im dense, but are you aware mm had nothing to do with j carter
other than to borrow heavily for his own mars books?
im just thinking you may have the two stories confused.
thats not to say that im not interested in hearing it..:)
edgar rice borroughs wrote th jc series 1912-1930 or there abouts.
sorry if i flubbed this, rj