Moorcock inspired music

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Jul 30 06:14:28 EDT 1996

as previously mentioned;

>dave cohen wrote:
>>
>> a new (sort of...i haven't seen it mentioned before)
>>         piece of MM inspired music--
>>
>>         song:the birthplace of matter
>>         from the cd: the john carter songbook
>>         by: sten hanson
>>         cd info: phono suecia ps cd 30, 1986
>>

>sorry if im dense, but are you aware mm had nothing to do with j carter
>other than to borrow heavily for his own mars books?
>im just thinking you may have the two stories confused.
>thats not to say that im not interested in hearing it..:)
>edgar rice borroughs wrote th jc series 1912-1930 or there abouts.
>sorry if i flubbed this, rj

I have also run across this cd, and I also wondered what a MM inspired piece
of ambience was doing on it.  But it *is* a piece inspired by a MM story at the
end of the Carter inspired stuff. Maybe it's Sten's 2 fave writers?

Duane