BOC/HW ratio

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Jul 30 11:05:06 EDT 1996

Okay, here I am probably breaking some unwritten code of this list or
something, but here goes:

What's the ratio of Hawkwind fans, Blue Oyster Cult fans, and fans of
both on this list??

I'm sure this has been established at some point, with everybody
figuring out "what's the damn point?". I'm just curious -  I'm not out
to create a useless debate on who's best or anything. Just wondering,
since it seems there is far more Hawkwind related stuff... then again
Hawkwind are very active these days. I'm sure there's loads of BOC fans
who don't have too much to say since BOC seems to have more or less
stopped releasing records or playing large shows. The BOC stuff on this
list tends to be very sporadic, wheras the Hawkwind & family threads can
get massive.

Now another question would be: how many BOC fans have picked up Hawkwind
albums or seen them live because of this list, and how many Hawkwind
fans have done vice versa?

Yes, I suppose this is my useless continuation of the "What HW/BOC
connection?" thing from some time ago... Get a life, me? Nah... :o)

Christian