BOC/HW ratio

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jul 30 11:41:13 EDT 1996

>Okay, here I am probably breaking some unwritten code of this list or
>something, but here goes:
>
>What's the ratio of Hawkwind fans, Blue Oyster Cult fans, and fans of
>both on this list??
\
Um, just look at the mailing list and count.

>Now another question would be: how many BOC fans have picked up Hawkwind
>albums or seen them live because of this list, and how many Hawkwind
>fans have done vice versa?

I was into both before here, but I was weaker on my Hawkwind background (I had
only gotten CotBS, IITBOTFTBD, and LOL (a cleopatra cd w/ LOL, 7x7, Paradox,
YBBI, 2 capt lockheed - TRS, Ejection, and one latter-day turner item (something
about weighing negative confession or something that I don't care for) before
here, this is a great place to get advice on what to get next.

Now, I did get into the Brain Surgeons because of this list...

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm