BOC: Short Sets

Bryan Irby irby at HERA.ASTR.UA.EDU
Tue Jul 30 16:22:56 EDT 1996

> Bryan Irby caught me writing the following in my sleep:
> >
> > > I've never seen since, like Black Blade). The songs that I most wanted
> > > to see were Astronomy and Last Days of May - I had to wait until last
> > > year in North Carolina to see the latter, and I have NEVER seen
> > > Astronomy.  The Vigil is one that I had long ago given up even the
> > >
> > > of those songs.  Once.  Actually, of the last BOC show, the highlights
> > > for me were Last Days of May (at last!), and Baby Ice Dog, of all
>
> Duh.  I knew I shouldn't post when I was that tired.  I meant "Teen
> Archer", of course.  Baby Ice Dog *is* one of my faves.  :-)
>
> Steve
> swann at panix.com

That's better... Makes me feel like I haven't missed as much cool stuff
as I really have.  I was lucky enough to see a couple of "Teen Archer"s
and "I Love the Night"s out in CA in '93.  I believe I also caught
a rare Black Blade then too (I think Bolle talked them into that one).

Did we lose "Harvester of Eyes" & "Career of Evil"?  Haven't seen them
show up in a long time.

-Bryan