tab

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 31 10:05:28 EDT 1996

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996, Mike Parkington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone have, or have access to Hawkwind guitar tab? Preferably numbers from Levitation or Xenon Codex.

> Mike P

  Hmmmm,

 Numbers form Lev. or XenCo. Yeah , when they had a real guitarist.
(Ducking for cover now.)  No offense meant to Brockie of course.
 I just Love that HLL thing.  BTW, More than once I have sought to find a
list/discography of HLL solo stuff, and have been unsuccessful..*NOW* is
there any one who can help?

  Troy