BOC: cut the crap

ross.reyes reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM
Wed Jul 31 14:06:47 EDT 1996

>They'll never drop the Big Three, though.  If only because not
>*everybody* at the show has all their albums, and has seen them
>umpteen times already... those casual fans expect to hear the songs
>they know from the radio.

Casual fans at these shows?   I doubt it.   These are the die hards.

They (BOC) seem to be afraid to loose the minimal audience they have left if
they were to abandon the "hits" from the past.   I don't get them at all.
Their audience is aging and moving on and they seem to continue to
retreat, afraid to test anything new...

RR