Born to be wii-i-i-ild

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 31 22:41:07 EDT 1996

If I ever get to see them :( and if they want to do BtbW at all, I'd hope it
was the B-side version that re-surfaced on WotT. Something different, and
strange as it may seem, I really like it. No, really, I do. And wouldn't it
throw the crowd.

A quick Web search on BtbW reveals that, among others, covers have been done
live (didn't mention recorded) by Kansas, and recorded by The Cult (that's
Cult, not Blue Oyster...). Some guy called Stephen Wolf did one too.
Hmm, some people, I dunno :-I
Check out http://www.students.eng.wayne.edu/~mmc1/music.html if you don't
believe me.
Pete.

At 04:41 PM 31/7/96 +0800, you wrote:
>>> Hm, I'd like to see a gig where they'd replaced Reaper, Godzilla and Cities
>>> with three others. I;ve heard enough versions of those by now...
>>>
>>> Jerry
>
>>Toss in Born to be Wild while you're at it!
>>theo
>
>Nooo!  It's been my ambition for a number of years now to put together a
tape of cover versions of BtbW by different bands - if anyone knows of any -
please drop me a line!
>(I'm up to about 45 mins at the mo.)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rich.
>
>** richard.lockwood at tpd.co.uk **

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"One new slave, the same old rock." - Roy Harper