OFF: was Re: BOC & Olympics

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 31 18:59:49 EDT 1996

Manuel asked

>So, what does "shag" mean???????????????

Well, if you insist, the relevant dictionary definition is

 (verb transitive and verb intransitive) to have sexual intercourse (with)
(vulgar slang).

You did ask! :)   Jane Lanier did know this, having spent a year in London,
and so obviously we giggled like schoolkids.  I never did get to ask if she
was related to Allen.  Probably seemed like too great a credibility drop at
the time.  And we didn't even dance...

- Andy

ObCD: Amon Duul - _Paradieswarts Duul_.  "Once I got a hang-up on the time
machine..."

PS: aren't dictionaries great!  Viz:

 oral hygiene and oral hygienist: the same as, respectively, dental hygiene
and dental hygienist.

That explains everything!