OFF: Eloy-news

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Jul 31 21:48:42 EDT 1996

On 31 Jul 96 at 22:10, simon wrote:

> 'Ra'. Is the more recent stuff any good/worth getting? I know they have
> released a couple of cd's with re-recordings of older stuff. Are they worth
> while?

I have Chronicles I ... it's good from the point of view that it is
faithful to the original, but nice a clean (due to the tracks being
re-recorded from scratch). Dunno about Chronicles II though.

>  Is there a full Eloy discography anywhere, or a home page?

I don't have the URL handy, but there's a link on my 'links' page:
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/links.html

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long