Brain Surgeons albums

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed Jun 5 16:05:37 EDT 1996

>               "M R Godwin" at Jun 5, 96 05:25:49 pm
>
> > I asked in our local record store for details of Barin Surgeons albums and
> > they said there was nothing on catalogue. Are they not released in the UK,
> > or was he just looking in the wrong place? If anyone knows of a reliable
> > UK stockist, could they mail me, please? I am in Bath, near Bristol.
>
>         They have not been released in the UK, and would only be available
> as imports.  I know Al and Deb have been looking for a UK distributor
> for their albums, since they asked me if I could find any information,
> but all I've been able to turn up is a _lot_ more people interested in
> finding reputable UK distributors ... so no luck :(
>
>         Not sure what the best way of getting their albums in the UK
> is (apart from arranging a trade with someone in the US) but I'm sure
> Deb or Al will chime in shortly with the latest :)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

I know that tBS albums were available directly from Al's record
company, at least here in the US.  I don't see any reason they
wouldn't ship them over the pond.  You'd probably just have to come
up with a little extra postage.  But things may have changed now that
they've got a distribution deal going--Al may not want to ship them
direct anymore.  Anyway, I'm sure he or Deb will give you the word.

BTW. I take it we can interpret Al and Deb's absence from BOC-L as an
indication they're busy on the new record?  Now that's something we
can all look forward to...
theo

In the player these days:
Dwight Live