HW: with and without when

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Thu Jun 6 06:38:40 EDT 1996

>And the discussion continues...

>Chris replies:
>>> Neither is Hawkwind without Nik Turner.

>FoFP replis:
>>Bring back Samantha Fox.

>Jerry adds:
>This is good! :-)))))

When I listen to Hawkwind I hear music not personalities, yet the
music is made by all individuals past and present who have played so I
can only conclude that 'Hawkwind' is not a mammalian
entity but the music itself irrespective of ownership. If I see NT and
the music _sounds_ like Hawkwind then I'm perfectly in my right to nod my
head in satisfaction and say "Yep, that's Hawkwind alright"

.02 worth

Maxine