Brain Surgeons albums

Thu Jun 6 10:11:33 EDT 1996

There is another option for overseas folks seeking tBS albums and wanting
to avoid the international money order costs.  You might convince one of us
BOC-L members in the U.S. to order the CD for you, have it shipped to us,
and then we could ship it out to you in exchange for something.  I did this
months back with a listmember in Australia, who was able to find me a rare
BOC tour program down under.  I send him a copy of *Trepanation*, and he
sent me the tour program.

If anyone in the UK can find me a copy of BOC's UK release of "Club Ninja"
(the one where "White Flags" doesn't fade out -- but I digress as this was
discussed before), not an easy task by the way, but probably more likely to
be found in the UK than in the U.S., I'd be more than happy to get a copy
of *Trepanation* out to them.

John