HW: www.hawkwind.com

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jun 7 14:45:43 EDT 1996

>Illuminati Online (IO2-DOM)
>   2800 South I H 35, Suite 220
>   Austin, TX 78704-5700
>   US

Thats the server run by Steve Jackson Games, who market
their illuminati card game, car wars, Gurps, and other similar
gaming products.  They were the ones who gained some
noteriety awhile back by being raided by the U.S. Gov't who
thought their "hacker" book (fiction/gaming supplement) was
not fiction, and won a lawsuit over it...

They have collaborated with Origin Systems in the past before,
who once  placed a seer named "Hawkwind" in one of their Ultima
games.  Coincidence?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)