HW: www.hawkwind.com

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Fri Jun 7 20:39:31 EDT 1996

Reply to Paul Mather about Re: HW: www.hawkwind.com

>PS: The serial entry for the hawkwind.com domain would indicate that it
>was registered in the DNS on the 30th April, 1996.  Tsk, tsk, and it took
>us over a month to sniff this out. ;-)

I've just been to the site and figure it's a reasonable start. It says
constructed and last updated on the 7(?) June so there probably hasn't been
anything there till then. By the way, is it just my system or are the pic's on
the site placed in strange places?

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk

" A Little Man And A House And The Whole World Window"