HW: hawkwind.com

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 9 05:18:47 EDT 1996

In a message dated 09/06/96  02:09:23, you write:

>I now realise that these song lengths are from the 1st LP and they're used
>for
>all five CD-track listings in the new home page.  Plus, as someone else has
>noticed, half the photos/pictures are placed in the wrong spot, either
>covering
>up other info, or off the side of the screen (well, mine anyway).

Why not write them at Star_Rats at ...  re: the track lengths?

I must say I thought the layout was really good - in fact I went so far as to
look at the source to see how they'd done it!  I take it you're not using
Netscape 2.0?

(I didn't look at *every* page, though.)

BTW, I remembered Kingsley's last name, it's Ward.  (Any relation to Sonique,
I wonder? :)

- Andy