HW boring ?...

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 13 14:15:24 EDT 1996

>This punk idea is touted a lot on boc-l, I think it sucks large
>quantities of dead penguin dick. But then I always thought that
>punk was either made by brainless no-talents (Discharge anyone?)
>or was marketing hype.

Yeah, and lots of people think Hawkwind are love n peace hippies.
They're completely wrong, and are just showing that they don't really know
much of what they are talking about.
Maybe you've just not heard enough *good* punk!!
Hey, I never thought I'd be discussing punk on the Hawkwind list...I'm
getting more and more (pleasantly) surprised the longer I'm here!

Dave