HW boring ?...

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Jun 14 05:48:17 EDT 1996

Chris Bates wrote :

>> Hey, calm down, I never said HW was a bad band or that it was rubbish or
>> whatever.
>
>Yeah, sorry I was a bit tetchy yesterday. Shouldn't have blown up at you
>like that!

Okay, all is forgotten & forgiven ;-) There are days like that...

>> Why bother, you ask ? Because I like discovering new stuff and that I don't
>> think I've heard enough of HW to say I don't like it. And the band has
>> always intrigued me, so I want to look further into their music. So I'll
>> definitely try one of their albums in the near future. And I'll let you know
>> what comes out of it.
>
>Well I hope that you find something you like (and not too much too
>hate :-)

We'll soon find out... I think I'm gonna go and buy "Levitation" today !
I'll let keep you posted...

Alex S. Garcia.

ARTEFACT EDITIONS (http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/index.htm)
Generation Scenario
      (la revue de l'ecriture scenaristique / the magazine of screenwriting)
      http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/genscen/genscen.htm