HW boring ?...

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Fri Jun 14 09:10:56 EDT 1996

The man they laughingly call Big Mike wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Chris Bates wrote:
> > I seem to remember a tour from the early '90s where they had a sort
> > of gauze curtain in front of the stage with lights etc shining onto
> > it. Made the band into shadowy figures in the background. Can anyone
> > tell me what the tour was (or even if I'm right about this!)
>
> This was your first year at Sheffield Uni, you probably saw them at the
> City Hall, with Nik and Dead Fred as part of the HW crew. So this would
> make it early 1980s, part of the Eath ritual tour ISTR.

Wotcha Mikey Pops,

you can ISTR all you like but I ISTR this as being at the Octagon -
wasn't it the one Hans went to and hated?

BTW any arrangements yet for the Euro '96 piss-up (feel free to
answer *off-line* as they say - don't want the wholw world to
know our drinking habits do we :-)???

Chris