HW boring ?...

Dr Pepper (they call me Mister Pibb) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Jun 14 08:53:45 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Chris Bates wrote:

> I seem to remember a tour from the early '90s where they had a sort
> of gauze curtain in front of the stage with lights etc shining onto
> it. Made the band into shadowy figures in the background. Can anyone
> tell me what the tour was (or even if I'm right about this!)

This was your first year at Sheffield Uni, you probably saw them at the
City Hall, with Nik and Dead Fred as part of the HW crew. So this would
make it early 1980s, part of the Eath ritual tour ISTR.

Mike w