OFF: Rocket Scientists

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Jun 14 10:18:47 EDT 1996

On 14 Jun 96 Rocker22 at AOL.COM wrote about Re: OFF: Re: Nominee for
this year':

> It seems that nowadays, ANYONE can be a rocket scientist.  However, according
> to this story, one's career as a rocket scientist can be somewhat short...

Reminds me of a story I saw on a local TV programme about this rocket
enthusiast who was testing his first home made rocket which is
(supposedly) capable of reaching 'space'. He had a really neat
T-Shirt which read "As a matter of fact, I AM a Rocket Scientist"

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may