HW: The Quest for Levitation

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Jun 14 15:21:29 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Martyn White wrote:
> >To reassure you fans, I didn't really find the songs bland (though one of
> >them, the first I think, did sound a bit repetitive on some sections). In
>         How dare you accuse Hawkwind of ever being repetitive :-)
So are you saying that Hawkwind is sometimes repetitive? :)

Anyway, yes, I agree that "Levitation, Levitation, LeviTAYtion!" does get
a bit repetitive.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers

P.S.:  And yes, I *do* think that "Levitation" is a little bit
repetitive.

(I could go on, but I think you get it now. :)