HW: A man, a plan, a canal: Panama! :-)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jun 14 16:16:31 EDT 1996

>On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold linguistically noodles:
>
>> Star rats?
>>
>> Rats live on no evil star!
>
>Not too shabby.  Buy hey, if you're not careful you'll start a repeat of

I can't take credit.  It featured prominently in Fritz Lieber's "Swords
beneath Lankhmar", (the one with the rats), one of his best books...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)