Jesus Saves (final word please !!!)

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Fri Jun 14 18:20:36 EDT 1996

ALLRIGHT ALREADY!!! I give up! Christianity is wonderful, Christians are
wonderful, I respect all you Christians more than my favorite high school
science teacher or Kary Mullis, and I'm going to LET the pimply faced moron
from Victory Baptist Church who showed up on my doorstep last night SELL me
on Jesus! I'll replace the Darwin fish on my car with a real Jesus Fan Club
Fish! I'll police what few thoughts I might have (as a Born Again Jesus
Nut (TM)), and I'll spend the rest of my days as a check mailing nincompoop
doing my part to keep Oral Roberts on earth! Now CAN WE PLEASE KILL THIS STUPID
F**KING THREAD!?!

Ahem . . .

I think I'd really be pissed right now, but I'm at home, drinking a cold
beer, eating the wonderful Biryani rice my wife made, listening to Palace
Springs. What a great album! I mean, it not only has great live versions of
Golden Void and Time We Left This World Today, but it's got one of my all
time favorite live Hawkwind songs, namely, Treadmill (the other one is
Moonglum, off of Live Chronicles).

I really want to get the remastered Doremi. Where's the best deal? :-)

Guido

P.S.--Anyone who wants to tell me I'm "goin' da Hell", or who wants to
personally roast me in flames, PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY!!!!!

--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth
The named is the mother of ten thousand things