HW: The Quest for Levitation

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jun 14 22:40:56 EDT 1996

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> Oh... I guess I forgot to mention. I live in France. And actually, $20 is
> what a new CD release usually costs (aproximately). Life is much more
> expensive here then in the States ! Though in this case I must admit it's a
> rather interesting price since both albums would be coming in as imports.
> That's rather "cheap" for imports...

Apart from the US domestic release on Griffin, there is also a UK release
by Castle Communications (or has it been deleted?).  Do EEC releases count
as "imports?"  (I seem to recall they did when I lived in the UK, but
things might be different now.)  Anyway, it sounds like the $14 version is
probably the Castle one.  This doesn't have the extra track the Griffin
release sports.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Screaming Trees, _Sweet Oblivion_