HW : Hot news - NEW album!

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Sun Jun 16 13:55:24 EDT 1996

       Regarding the rumored new HW album, live from 1974:

       Issue #5 of Adrian Parr's HAWKEYE fanzine contains the following
       paragraph, which I quote for it's possible relevence here:

       'Now for some news on the unearthing of Live Hawkwind material; two
       shows from the USA 1974 '1999 Party' tour have come to light of
       day, from a press cutting I have, it states that the Chicago and
       Detroit shows were recorded so these could be the ones.  Anyway,
       they do exist and I'm sure myself and many others would love to see
       these on CD.  Another 1974 recording has also reader its head, this
       being from Edmonton Sundown, London from the January of that year.'

       Sounds like 3 possible candidates for the upcoming CD...

       And in a related paragraph immediately following this one, we get
       the additional message:

       'Of even better news is that the glorious Summer of 1976, may bring
       a recording from the 'Astounding Sounds Amazing Music' tour, from
       which a track by the name of "Time For Sale" was performed...'

       Could work out to be a pretty good X-mas this year.  :-)

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com