New album name

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jun 17 14:18:41 EDT 1996

I know "Still Burnin'" was tossed around as a possible name, but I
think that BOC can do better than that.  here are some I've come
up with:

In Human Guise - I like this, not only does it carry a second meaning
                                "Inhuman Guys", but it is a quote directly
from the
                                BOC appearance in the Defenders comic book
                                #60, where somone (Buck, I think) says something
                                that starts with "In human guise, we demon lords
                                (or something like that) will enter this game of
                                fortune...."

Bombs over Germany - what better name could you want for an
                                        album on a german label?   From
suggested
                                        continuation of Imaginos saga...

The Forever Tour - or some variation of the "On Tour Forever" slogan...

Any others?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)