HW: Smiff / No More Griffin (was CotBS Lyrics)

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jun 19 02:02:01 EDT 1996

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> > How on earth did Hawkwind actually manage to associate themselves
> > with such a great, conscientious record company?  Did Doug Smith fall
> > asleep at the wheel?
> I guess so, considering he seems to be trying to bollix it all up now
> ... :P
>From what Mike told me upon seeing/hearing about the U.S. _Alien_,
it is in fact NOT a Griffin release, but some other record company, so
apparently Smiff did find another U.S. record company on which to release
it.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers