HW Live 1974 album

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Jun 19 15:15:02 EDT 1996

At 07:01 PM 6/19/96 +0200, you wrote:
>At 19:50 18.06.96 -0500, you wrote:

>>It seems pretty clear to me that he is referring to the
>>1974/75 tour as a whole, and not the few dates that have been discovered on
>>tape.
>
>In my eyes the Winter 1973/1974 UK tour and the USA March/April 1974 tour
>are pretty identical
>
>Lineup: BROCK / KING / TURNER / LEMMY / DETTMAR / (HOUSE)
>

>But there is a huge difference from these both tours to the tour HAWKWIND
>did in
>summer 1975 !!!
>
>Lineup: BROCK / KING / TURNER / HOUSE / POWELL / (LEMMY) / (RUDOLPH)

This is so, but if you take the amount of tours that H/W have done, and look
at how long they are on the road, it is fair for Doug to remember the road
trips as 'units' rather than individual trips. To him, it is just a long
haul that started in late '73 and ended in late '75.

This is my point in a nutshell, so I wouldn't try to analyse his statement
too much.

Dale
                  Welcome To The Future
                     The Official Hawkwind Web Site