Quick! - Where's the pub???

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jun 20 16:13:05 EDT 1996

OK, I've booked a Brixton ticket and I now desperately need to know
where the pub everyone is meeting in actually is. I may go to the
Brentwood and even Guildford gigs - especially if some kind soul offers
me a lift between gigs or even crash space afterwards.

My list of who's going is:

Bill Stewart (don't have description)
Dave Berry   (tall and redheaded? - have previously failed to spot even
              in a small pub)
Rob Stuckey  (Impossible to miss his rogueish grin)
Mike Wright  (If he has another story about how he nearly landed The Big
              One I'll probably strangle him)

So who else is going? Will I finally spot the mud-covered Maxine? Tim?
Gordon? Let me know and I'll look out for you.

Of the more famous Hawkfans, the only one that I know for sure will be
there is Ade Parr, the producer of Hawkeye though I'd guess that Trev
Hughes might also be around.

I'll wear a Nethawks tshirt and will probably be the loudest scottish
voice near the bar :-)

Stop me and buy one ;-)

Cya there

FoFP