BOTH: Hawkfrendz and Bolle (was Re: HW: Brixton)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 24 05:19:10 EDT 1996

In message <E0uXnb2-0003Cn-00 at taurus.cus.cam.ac.uk>, "Carl E. Anderson"
<cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes

>> Carl - what was that about a Hawkfrendz web site?
>
>        Ah--Talking with Trevor Hughes of Hawkfrendz, he doesn't have net
>access,

He's a bit a Luddite really!

"Trev, Meet Carl from  BOC-L"

"I fucking hate computers..." says Trev!

I've known Trev for a few years through the Comic Marts he organizes, so
when I said Hi and who I was expecting to meet that night, he kicked off
with the same "I fucking hate computers, don't like technology in
general, really." He did say he wanted to meet the BOC-L'ers tho'!

> but he gave me a handful of his little publications, so I
>said I'd slap some info from them up on the web, and make a little
>Hawkfrendz WWW site.

Hmm, he mentioned something of distribution of said books to me too.

--
Jon Browne