HW: Summer Solstice in Cleveland

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jun 26 20:37:35 EDT 1996

> The lead singer/poet from the first two gigs
> was not present this time (I think his name was Tom Marazita), although I think
> his brother was back there playing the drums.

        Isn't there a guy on this list in semi-lurk mode with a name a
lot like that?  I could swear our list member is from CA though--I
traded some tapes with him back in my early daze on the list when no
would have believe in a million years that something like the EMI remasters
would come out :)

> The Watcher

        IMHO, this is a song that would have fit *brilliantly* into
the set list for the _Alien_ tour.  Yeah, it's  Lemmy song, but so what?
HW should use it again, while they have a chance.  I can imagine it as
done by the current band ... a sinister sounding ambient piece :)

> Anyway, the show was very good.  I would have liked to hear some original
> material - I think these guys could probably create some nice music on their
> own, if they put their minds to it.

        Maybe I can send 'em my demo tape and they could cover that :)
My sister is still nearby, maybe she could jam with 'em on it :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)