in this corner...Albert

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Sat Jun 29 02:23:07 EDT 1996

> 3OC...I can't believe that
>they wouldn't do anything possible to bring Al back.  Do they
>actually think the band is better without Al and Joe?

Why don't 3OC get a rythm section that has some songs to contribute instead
of these hacks they keep getting.  It's swell to get the 5th bass player
from Poco, and the drummer from Twisted Sister or whoever the hell they've
got in there now, but I wonder if they'd be better served finding some guys
with songwriting talent that recalls the earlier stuff in feel if not
subject matter or sound (I'm not for anybody rehashing the glory days- why
become Styx?)

SP from PDX.

"She reminds of Paul Revere's Ride...a little light in the belfry."
-Foghorn Leghorn