BOC: "Champions of Rock" = "Cult Classics"

Hans-Joerg Ehren hje at ORA.DE
Mon Mar 4 04:06:33 EST 1996

Hi gang,

>Date:    Fri, 1 Mar 1996 08:06:05 -0500
>From:    John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
>Subject: BOC:  Update on "Champions of Rock"
["Champions of Rock" apparently a compilation
of readily-available BOC tunes, some low budget thing, "no surprises"]

I spotted the disc at my local record dealer. The tracklist is exactly the
same as on "Cult Classics". The idea that it's identical with CC is
supportted by some cover notes, saying that it's digitally re-recorded
material. There was no opportunity to check it by listening. [As I've
already got CC I did not buy it.]

It's a Dutch label, which I can not remember exactly (something like
"Disky"). The cover shows a photo of the band (IMO less impressive than that
one on the back of "Mirrors", but quite newer).
It's low budget, less than 10 $.

Hans-Joerg