BOC: Re: charmed ME-262 called <Plutonium>?

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 6 16:25:49 EST 1996

In a message dated 06/03/96  19:34:37, you write:

>Call me Desdinova.. Hmmm nova = new, I wonder what the origin for the rest
>of the name yields...  (for example, if I'm not mistaken, Casanova
>translates somewhat as "newhouse", but also somewhat as "newlywed", since in
>spanish the word for marry and house are the same "casar", to marry, and
>"casa", house...

In the _Imaginos_ notes, it says: "their agent unleashed to forge a new
destiny; he is Imaginos called Desdinova".  The association of "Desdinova"
with "new destiny" looks, well, obvious...

- Andy