Timeless Paens From the Ongoing Rituals of Space

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Mar 7 15:16:16 EST 1996

hi folks,
listen right now on this new boot; "Sonic Attac" is the current track.

this is the RCA version, which has a short glimpse of Edward Grieg's "Hall
of the Mountain King" in it. Cool!

cover is a potpurri of different beings that's on various main release
covers, a la Sabbaths "Live Evil" - the green lizard/snake from s/t is
shaking hands with Alien, the creature from the first _MotU_ is there, Space
Ritual Woman, Space Bandit creature, even the three Inkas(?) from the Nova
Drive has joined us.
Elric, Joker at the Gate(?) and the Choose Your Masques dude is holding a
Doremi logo, all in a Warrior of the Edge of Time Lanscape under one of the
Red Suns.

This time is no doubt it's a CD-recordable. It's a 74 mins Mitsiu CD-R of
the long live gold dye.

The Nova poem "Psychedelic Warlords are in Search of Space..." is here too,
but this time it's on the inside of the jewel case, behind the CD-R.

Somewhat I think the track choice is better on the Nova, you have more odd
tracks there - like "(Only) the Dead Dreams..." and the "Nova" itself. Here
you've the Space Ritual standards (yes I know, blasphemy!) and almost
nothing else...

yes, one more thing - it sounds like the manufacturer has quality problems,
rumour says some disks is partly distorted - and I'm listening to one right
now with some real *nasty* cracks and sparkles :0(

over and out,
\\joe