Timeless Paens From the Ongoing Rituals of Space

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Mar 7 20:29:58 EST 1996

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> yes, one more thing - it sounds like the manufacturer has quality problems,
> rumour says some disks is partly distorted - and I'm listening to one right
> now with some real *nasty* cracks and sparkles :0(

Maybe some of the material was mastered from vinyl?  It's not unknown in
boot circles...

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: Wasn't the version of "Motorhead" on the Griffin _Warrior..._ CD
reputed to have been mastered from vinyl?  Or is that just an urban legend?

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.